How can we help?
- Am I subject to an English language requirement?
- After I have successfully become qualified as a solicitor, are there any annual fees to be paid to the SRA?
- How many attempts are allowed for the MCT and OSCE?
- Do you offer some free sample material for the MCT and OSCE?
- What is available online for the OSCE?
- How much time does it take to prepare for the MCT and OSCE assessments?
- Where can I take the QLTS assessments?
- What is the QLTS format?
We have trained thousands of foreign lawyers for the QLTS since 2011, and look forward to offering you our valuable insight on how to succeed in the assessments.
pages delivered in hard copy textbooks plus thousands of practice questions.
our candidates’ pass rate is about double the rate—or more—compared to other candidates. *
- 3 out of 4
candidates who pass the MCT, study with QLTS School. *
of our candidates pass on the first attempt. *