QLTS School’s preparation course for the OSCE includes the following:-
- OSCE Course Guide
- Practice area summaries (about 200 pages in total) – these distil the essential elements of the law and practice areas are summarised and divided into sections, covering the main topics tested in the OSCE assessment
- 2,000+ flash cards covering the practice areas to help you reinforce your legal knowledge of the substantive and procedural law
- OSCE Video Library of 80+ online tutorials, spanning 20+ hours of lectures which over the substantive and procedural law you will be assessed on in the OSCE assessment
- OSCE practice questions on the legal practice areas – each question includes multiple exercises which are based on a single scenario/case study common to that practice area
- Up to 250 mock exams with suggested solutions for self-assessment (depending on your course package)
- 15 English writing tasks
- Legal research guides for using both LexisLibrary and Westlaw legal databases
- Access to QLTS Skills Online – more than 60 interactive exercises covering all of the five skills, complemented by video and audio material and a 130-page accompanying book
- Access to the Legal Skills Video Workshops, an innovative tool to prepare for the OSCE assessment. This course feature contains a suite of 100+ video workshops (spanning nearly 20 hours in total), and summaries with key notes (about 70 pages in total).
Our candidates will be using during the course selected LPC and skills textbooks of Oxford University Press, with access to online resources including video and audio lectures and interactive tutorials.
The Advantage and Premium courses also include initial guidance and a tailor-made study plan by a tutor, and mock practice stations with one-to-one tutor feedback in client interviewing and in advocacy/oral presentation.
Learn more about our OSCE preparation course.