QLTS School’s preparation course for the OSCE includes the following:-
- Initial interview with one of our tutors to assess your experience and level of training and tuition required
- A detailed tailor-made study plan prepared by our tutors, designed specifically to meet your personal needs and requirements
- OSCE Course Guide
- Expert guidance and direct contact with experienced tutors drawn from University Law Lecturers, as well as SRA External Examiners on The Legal Practice Course
- 125 mock exams with suggested solutions for self-assessment
- Mock practice stations with personal tutor feedback on each of the five skills of the assessment. Each mock is marked by one of our tutors who will provide you with substantive feedback based on the SRA marking criteria
- Access to QLTS Skills Online – more than 60 interactive exercises covering all of the five skills, complemented by video and audio material and a 130-page accompanying book
- Response to general academic enquiries
- Networking opportunities with other examinees and online peer review during the practical assessment
Our candidates will be using during the course selected LPC and skills textbooks of Oxford University Press, with access to online resources including video and audio lectures and interactive tutorials.
We also offer access to the Legal Skills Video Workshops, an innovative tool to prepare for the OSCE assessment. This course feature contains a suite of more than 50 video workshops (spanning nearly 8 hours in total), and summaries with key notes (about 70 pages in total). Access is offered to those who sign up for the Advantage and Premium packages as standard.
Learn more about our OSCE preparation course.