When you register with us for the MCT course, you will receive the following:
- 11 Comprehensive textbooks covering all areas of practice required by the SRA in Outcomes A1-A11
- QLTS Course Handbook explaining the fundamentals of the QLTS assessments, structure of the course programme, suggested study guide and test administration procedures
- Revision notes summarising the key points and main legal principles on each subject
- More than 1,000 multiple choice practice questions, with detailed solutions
- Mock tests (90 questions each) that will enable you to test your progress and simulate a real test, with intermingled questions and a time limit similar to the formal test. Advantage and Premium students would have access to 15 mock tests. Basic’s would have access to 5 mock tests
- Free periodic updates for the course materials sent directly to your email
- Study wherever and whenever you want – 24/7 – and benefit the ongoing support of our customer service team.
You may also have the option to purchase access to the MCT Video Library, 2 hours of tutor support and initial guidance and a customised study plan prepared by one of our tutors.
Learn more about our MCT course packages.