It depends of course on the individual’s circumstances, however, providing you have allowed several months to prepare for each element of the assessment and have passed the assessments on your first attempt, you can qualify as an English solicitor within 6-9 months.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take the QLTS assessments?
- What is the impact of Brexit on the QLTS assessments?
- What is the main reason candidates fail the QLTS assessments?
- How long does it take to get the assessment results?
- I have physical disability. Will I have special arrangements to sit the assessments?
- What is the pass mark of the MCT?
- What is the pass mark of the OSCE?
- How long does it usually take to complete the qualification process, from start to end?