No. You shall be required to re-sit only the OSCE.
Articles in this section
- How many attempts are allowed for the MCT and OSCE?
- Can I take all the assessments at the same sitting?
- If I fail the OSCE assessment, will I have to re-sit the MCT?
- Is there a specific time period to complete the MCT and OSCE?
- What is the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS)?
- What are the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) Outcomes?
- How do I enrol for the course programme, the assessments, and as a solicitor with the SRA?
- What are the assessments rules?