You will be using selected LPC and skills textbooks and online resources provided by Oxford University Press (OUP) during the course. These resources also include video and audio lectures, case studies and test banks, which are only available to our candidates. There is an additional cost of £170 plus delivery for the books and online resources, payable directly to OUP.
Articles in this section
- What is available online for the OSCE?
- How are the OSCE mock exams put together? How do you ensure they are relevant to formal OSCE assessment?
- How much does the OSCE course cost?
- Do I need access to both Lexis and Westlaw?
- Why should I take a preparation course for the OSCE?
- Can I attend live OSCE workshops?
- What is included in the Legal Skills Video Workshops?
- How are the OSCE mock exams structured?
- The OSCE is a very unique examination. How can I learn more about its structure and format?
- What is QLTS Skills Online?