MCT assessment results are usually made available within 2-3 weeks after the assessment date, while OSCE results become available 12-14 weeks following the assessment. Results can only be delivered by email, fax or post, not verbally.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take the QLTS assessments?
- What is the impact of Brexit on the QLTS assessments?
- What is the main reason candidates fail the QLTS assessments?
- How long does it take to get the assessment results?
- I have physical disability. Will I have special arrangements to sit the assessments?
- What is the pass mark of the MCT?
- What is the pass mark of the OSCE?
- How long does it usually take to complete the qualification process, from start to end?