Yes. We regularly publish updates for the course materials each time the law changes or the SRA update the MCT syllabus. Updates will become available to download on your online account as soon as they are released. This will ensure your materials are always up-to-date and reflect the current law, as required by Kaplan and the SRA.
Articles in this section
- I am based in China, without access to YouTube. Will I be able to watch the videos?
- Can I pay for the MCT course in my local currency?
- Do I need to buy any additional material to be fully prepared for the MCT?
- Can I sign up for the MCT course all around the year?
- How long is the access for the MCT Online Training for?
- What is available online?
- Can the MCT textbooks be purchased in book shops or Amazon?
- What’s your students’ success rate on the MCT?
- What is included in the MCT course?
- How many MCT textbooks are included in the study package?