Following your enrolment onto the OSCE course, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire and provide details of your legal experience and qualifications. The initial interview with our expert tutor will be conducted once the tutor has reviewed your questionnaire, which is usually 2-3 working days after we have received your completed questionnaire
Articles in this section
- What is available online for the OSCE?
- How much does the OSCE course cost?
- Do I need access to both Lexis and Westlaw?
- Why should I take a preparation course for the OSCE?
- Can I attend live OSCE workshops?
- What is included in the Legal Skills Video Workshops?
- How are the OSCE mock exams structured?
- The OSCE is a very unique examination. How can I learn more about its structure and format?
- What is QLTS Skills Online?
- What other materials should I purchase for the OSCE?