QLTS Skills Online is a great support tool for learning the skills required on the OSCE assessment. A 100-page book viewable online which accompanies this online resource will introduce you to the concepts behind the skills, while more than 60 online interactive exercises, some featuring video and audio material, offer you another opportunity to practise the skills (in addition to the 125 mock exams and mock practice stations with your tutor).
Articles in this section
- What is available online for the OSCE?
- How much does the OSCE course cost?
- Do I need access to both Lexis and Westlaw?
- Why should I take a preparation course for the OSCE?
- Can I attend live OSCE workshops?
- What is included in the Legal Skills Video Workshops?
- How are the OSCE mock exams structured?
- The OSCE is a very unique examination. How can I learn more about its structure and format?
- What is QLTS Skills Online?
- What other materials should I purchase for the OSCE?