The SRA has developed a 50-page document which sets out what outcomes it expects to be assessed within the SQE examination. The document is known as the SQE Assessment Specification and is also the SQE syllabus. The Assessment Specification integrates the assessment objectives and legal knowledge on which candidates will be assessed, and has been used by QLTS School in the design and development of our preparation courses for the assessments.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the QLTS and SQE?
- How long does it usually take to complete the qualification process, from start to end?
- Am I subject to an English language requirement?
- What are the various steps involved in qualifying as a solicitor through the SQE?
- What is the SQE Assessment Specification?
- What is the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE)?