QLTS School offers comprehensive, affordable and flexible preparation courses for the SQE assessments, which reflect the SQE Assessments Specification objectives and the examiner's requirements. Our courses will enable you to study in your preferred environment, at your own pace, and at the most suitable and convenient time for you – whether at home, in the office or elsewhere. Our preparation courses for SQE 1 and 2 are suitable for candidates from a variety of background – be it law or non-law degree graduates, paralegals, legal executives, apprentices, and foreign qualified lawyers. The courses will save you time and money whilst at the same time will retain the advantages of our professional guidance and experience. Our SQE preparation courses combine comprehensive and professionally written textbooks, video tutorials, an online training system, mock exams and extensive tutor support.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SQE courses cost?
- How can QLTS School offer training at such competitive prices?
- I am a non-law graduate. Should I take a GDL-style conversion course prior to embarking the SQE assessments?
- How can I get some free sample material for the SQE?
- How can I get in touch with other QLTS School’s candidates who prepare for the SQE assessments?
- How long do I need to prepare for SQE1 and SQE2 assessments and how many hours of study per week do you recommend?
- How long does It take to receive my SQE course materials?
- Does QLTS School make sure that the course content is kept up-to-date?
- How are the SQE mock tests put together? How do you ensure they properly reflect the questions in the formal assessments?
- What is SQE Learning?