QLTS School maintains a LinkedIn Group known as the ‘SQE Network'. The group has over 15,000 members. We invite you to join the group (you must be a LinkedIn member) - simply visit the 'SQE Network' page on this website and request to join the group (see the tab menu under ‘Resources’). You may then form your own study groups, gain knowledge from QLTS School experts and interact with other candidates preparing and taking the SQE assessments.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SQE courses cost?
- How can QLTS School offer training at such competitive prices?
- I am a non-law graduate. Should I take a GDL-style conversion course prior to embarking the SQE assessments?
- How can I get some free sample material for the SQE?
- How can I get in touch with other QLTS School’s candidates who prepare for the SQE assessments?
- How long do I need to prepare for SQE1 and SQE2 assessments and how many hours of study per week do you recommend?
- How long does It take to receive my SQE course materials?
- Does QLTS School make sure that the course content is kept up-to-date?
- How are the SQE mock tests put together? How do you ensure they properly reflect the questions in the formal assessments?
- What is SQE Learning?