You must take all SQE2 skills assessments or stations at the same sitting. There is a single pass mark for all SQE2 assessments. This means that if you failed any of the elements of the SQE2 assessments, you would have to resit the entire SQE2 assessments.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get exemptions from the SQE assessments?
- Is there a specific time period to complete all the SQE assessments?
- Must I take all SQE2 assessments at the same sitting?
- Must I take the two SQE1 FLK assessments at the same sitting?
- Can I take SQE1 and SQE2 assessments at the same sitting?
- What are the SQE assessments rules?