The SRA may offer exemptions to candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet certain criteria of previous legal knowledge and practical experience in English Law. There will be no partial exemptions from some elements of either SQE1 or SQE2. There will be only full exemption from a whole of SQE1 or SQE2 assessments. The bar, however, is very high and it will be very difficult to obtain any exemptions from the SQE.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get exemptions from the SQE assessments?
- Is there a specific time period to complete all the SQE assessments?
- Must I take all SQE2 assessments at the same sitting?
- Must I take the two SQE1 FLK assessments at the same sitting?
- Can I take SQE1 and SQE2 assessments at the same sitting?
- What are the SQE assessments rules?