All mock tests have been drafted by trained individuals who are personally vetted by QLTS School management with extensive experience in the subject area. The questions have been prepared in accordance with the SRA Assessment Specification and been quality-checked by the senior tuition team. Having said that, we cannot guarantee that the mock tests will accurately reflect the type of questions in the formal assessments, as the nature of the SQE assessments are such that a bank of previous test questions are neither available nor released from Kaplan or the SRA.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SQE courses cost?
- How can QLTS School offer training at such competitive prices?
- I am a non-law graduate. Should I take a GDL-style conversion course prior to embarking the SQE assessments?
- How can I get some free sample material for the SQE?
- How can I get in touch with other QLTS School’s candidates who prepare for the SQE assessments?
- How long do I need to prepare for SQE1 and SQE2 assessments and how many hours of study per week do you recommend?
- How long does It take to receive my SQE course materials?
- Does QLTS School make sure that the course content is kept up-to-date?
- How are the SQE mock tests put together? How do you ensure they properly reflect the questions in the formal assessments?
- What is SQE Learning?