Yes, we update our course materials on a frequent basis. Each time the law changes in a way that it affects the syllabus, we issue an update and make it available on SQE Learning. When you register with us, we will provide you with free updates for the duration of your course.
Articles in this section
- How can I get some free sample material for the SQE?
- How can I get in touch with other QLTS School’s candidates who prepare for the SQE assessments?
- How long do I need to prepare for SQE1 and SQE2 assessments and how many hours of study per week do you recommend?
- How long does It take to receive my SQE course materials?
- Does QLTS School make sure that the course content is kept up-to-date?
- How are the SQE mock tests put together? How do you ensure they properly reflect the questions in the formal assessments?
- What is SQE Learning?
- I live overseas. Do I need to come to the UK to take a preparation course for the SQE?
- What kind of training is offered by QLTS School for the SQE assessments?
- Why is it imperative to prepare for the SQE assessments with an established training provider?