The SQE assessments are administered by a sole assessment provider, Kaplan, which has been appointed by the SRA. The assessments provider is not allowed to offer preparation courses for the assessments. Registration to sit the assessments should be made directly with the assessment provider.
Articles in this section
- What is the pass mark of SQE2?
- What is the pass mark of SQE1?
- I have physical disability. Will I have special arrangements to sit the assessments?
- How many times a year are the SQE assessments offered by Kaplan?
- How long does it take to receive the SQE assessment results?
- How do I sign up to sit for the SQE assessments?