No, you can study anytime, anywhere, for any of the courses – Stage 1 or 2 assessments. For Stage 1, you will receive your textbooks and login details to access the SQE Learning, our proprietary online training system, so you can access the portal from anywhere in the world. As for Stage 2, you can work on your personalised curriculum with the tutor from a variety of locations worldwide. Online skills workshops, video tutorials, and mock exams with model answers will be available through SQE Learning, so you can assess your own progress. Your mock skills assessments with the tutor will be conducted over a period of several weeks or months, at agreed times. The nature of the course promotes flexible learning and is specifically tailored for working people. Candidates are able to practise the skills required whenever it suits them - making it ideal for distance or part-time learners.
Articles in this section
- How can I get some free sample material for the SQE?
- How can I get in touch with other QLTS School’s candidates who prepare for the SQE assessments?
- How long do I need to prepare for SQE1 and SQE2 assessments and how many hours of study per week do you recommend?
- How long does It take to receive my SQE course materials?
- Does QLTS School make sure that the course content is kept up-to-date?
- How are the SQE mock tests put together? How do you ensure they properly reflect the questions in the formal assessments?
- What is SQE Learning?
- I live overseas. Do I need to come to the UK to take a preparation course for the SQE?
- What kind of training is offered by QLTS School for the SQE assessments?
- Why is it imperative to prepare for the SQE assessments with an established training provider?